Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do I change spark plugs in a 2000 Lincoln Towncar?

Do I need to remove the fuel rail to get at the spark plugs? I have the 4.6 Litre V-8. Thank you.How do I change spark plugs in a 2000 Lincoln Towncar?this isnt a job for a beginner-take this to boys at the lincon dealershipHow do I change spark plugs in a 2000 Lincoln Towncar?noHow do I change spark plugs in a 2000 Lincoln Towncar?It does make it easier to remove the fuel rail then remove the spark plugs. It is a pretty simple task. You should be able to do it on your own as long as you know how to turn a wrench and don't over tighten them.How do I change spark plugs in a 2000 Lincoln Towncar?If you aren't familiar with basic auto maintenance, I'd recommend you have an experienced buddy help with the job. A miss aligned plug(always turn'em in by hand 2 full turns) can ruin the threads. Good luck =^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment