Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 Nissan Altima?

Is there any tips NissanTech can share? This is the first time I will be changing plugs on an engine with coils instead of wires. I figure I will remove the plastic manifold cover then see whats comes next. Any tips on how I can do this successfully without having to take this to the shop?How do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 Nissan Altima?if its a 2.5 4 cly, its easy, you just need a 10 socket and ratchet to take the coil packs off. If its a 3.5V6 which i have its kinda hard, if you not the kinda average mechanic type of person, as for the intake manifold needs to come off to access the rear spark plugs. Hope this helps you!!!How do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 Nissan Altima?it's easy, you just get the right sized socket wrench and after unplugging the rubber coated wire that goes to all cylinders, unscrew the plugs and put new ones in it. plug them back in and you're good to go. Shouldn't take longer than 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment