Friday, June 3, 2011

What is the best way to change my spark plugs?

I need to change my spark plugs and I have the socket in my set for the plugs. Do I make sure I change all of them at the same time? Do I make sure the engine is cold? It is for a 89 Olds Cutlass Ciera. And should I try to change the wires at the same time? Although that looks a little more complicated as far as where they are located...What is the best way to change my spark plugs?Change them one at a time but all in the same period of time, That way you know what cable goes to which plug it is very important to get that right. As far as spark plug wires go yea it would not hurt to change those too do those the same as your spark plugs one at a time to make sure the go in the right place. While you are at it, change your distributor cap too corrosion in there can cause problems.What is the best way to change my spark plugs?change them one at a time. change your plug wires at the same time. make sure plug gap is correct.What is the best way to change my spark plugs?Yes all at the same time, but one at a time, do it cold, and do the wires as well. Just make sure u label the wires so u get them on rite again.What is the best way to change my spark plugs?cold engine and one at a time so that you do not get the wires mixed up.
  • if i had my own handbag line
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment