Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change the spark plugs on my 1998 Chevy Blazer, especially the one behind the steering column?

I changed 5 out of 6 through the wheel wells.How do I change the spark plugs on my 1998 Chevy Blazer, especially the one behind the steering column?yes like stated I have a 98 jimmy and did them on mine. I had to take the front tire off and then was able, with a few scratched knuckles, to get the spark plug off.How do I change the spark plugs on my 1998 Chevy Blazer, especially the one behind the steering column?Swivels.How do I change the spark plugs on my 1998 Chevy Blazer, especially the one behind the steering column?if you use an extension and a 3/8 drive universal joint, with enough time and patience you will be able to remove the spark plug.How do I change the spark plugs on my 1998 Chevy Blazer, especially the one behind the steering column?Take the front tire off and go through the wheel well with a long estension bar.
  • AJAX in .net
  • makeup for darker skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment