Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?

I am late for my band practice, and need an awnser asap.What tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?good news! you can save money on tools and spark plugs

diesel engines do not have spark plugs they use the heat generated from high compression engines to ignite the fuel, glow plugs are used to start the engine, the preheat the cylinders so the fuel will igniteWhat tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?spark plug socket and wrenchWhat tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?Sorry there are no spark plugs on a diesel engine, only injecters.What tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?There are no spark plugs in a diesel engine; do you mean glow plugs?What tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?LOL.....diesil engine don't have spark plugs.........LOLWhat tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?Any left handed screwdriver will work.What tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?Very funny...hahahaWhat tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?get a bid hammer pry bar tow truck in that order lolWhat tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?any tool you like because diesels don't have spark plugsWhat tool should i use to change the spark plugs in my diesel truck?A left handed cigarette (pot) and a good mechanic should do it.. but be warned it will be $4,500 to replace them as we have to take out the engine to replace them....











And before anyone doesn't get the joke, no spark plugs on a Diesel.. Only injectors to fire the fuel and glow plugs to warm up the clyinder to start ignition is all you got

No comments:

Post a Comment