Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The rt spark plug is not like most regular plugs to change so how do you change them? What tools do I need?

I pulled out the old plug and it has Like a casing type that I never seen. Is the plug incased in it or is that a special plug? If Its just a regular plug in it how can I change it or what tools do I need to change it. Im trying to replace it with the E3 diamond fire spark plugs but no luck without trying to damage the casing.The rt spark plug is not like most regular plugs to change so how do you change them? What tools do I need?Uhh... what kind of vehicle and engine is this EXACTLY?



Be specific. We need all details.



All spark plugs in engines are the same. Something is a little odd here. Maybe you are talking about some metal sleeve around the plug, I don't know. help us out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment