Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have 1995 toyota corrolla with 222,000 miles,I went to change the spark plugs in the car a while ago.?

I noticed that the wires were very difficult to removed from the plugs.I pulled the spark plugs out and noticed that there was oil around the plug not on it,but down in the port chamber,as if oil was leaking down around the plug.I put the plugs back and the car runs Fine.What is happening?Is the vavle cover leaking?I have 1995 toyota corrolla with 222,000 miles,I went to change the spark plugs in the car a while ago.?you could have a valve cover leak or plug tube seal leak or could have spilled oil when adding to engine.i had an a** hole spill oil all over my new tacoma engine on the first oil change (oil was everywhere under the hood)then he tried to tell me i had oil leaks.i made them clean my engine and give me two free oil changes for his incompetence!I have 1995 toyota corrolla with 222,000 miles,I went to change the spark plugs in the car a while ago.?Car needs engine rebuilt as proper maintenance was not done and probably timing belt not changed every 75,000 miles which is stamped when done on block.I have 1995 toyota corrolla with 222,000 miles,I went to change the spark plugs in the car a while ago.?Try the valve cover gasket.



Be sure to get the orings that go over the top of the spark plug holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment