Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change the spark plugs on my 2005 galant?

Does anyone know where i can get a diagram?How do I change the spark plugs on my 2005 galant?Simply go to a parts store (Advanced Auto Parts for example, or Pep Boys) and tell them what you want to do.



They'll sell you the spark plugs for around $20, and if you don't have a sparkplug wrench, you can pick one up there, too.



With engine off:





Work ONE plug at a time. You just take off the cap at the end of the spark plug wire, and insert the spark plug wrench and wratchet until the plug comes out. Then (assuming you have purchased 'already gapped' spark plugs), insert the new plug and tighten hand-tight, then put the cap (black rubber cover with circled wire holder inside) back on.



Do this with all plugs, and then start the car.



You're done.How do I change the spark plugs on my 2005 galant?the best manuals are normally sold in auto parts stores like Autozone. just ask them for the manual, and they will probably point you exactly where you need to look in the store. It will cover anything from checking the oil to overhauling the engine.How do I change the spark plugs on my 2005 galant?I would consider taking it to a certified mechanic

they would know how to gap the plugsHow do I change the spark plugs on my 2005 galant?Do you allready have 100,000 miles on it?



You shouldn't need to change them yet if you don't.How do I change the spark plugs on my 2005 galant?Sweetie, if you have to ask that question you need to get someone who...KNOWS WHAT THE HE*L THEY ARE DOING..to do that for you!! luv td ;-}
  • density of virgin coconut oil
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment