Monday, September 19, 2011

Do you need air tools to change the spark plugs on an 03 mitsubishi montero sport?

I know it is a long process to GET TO the spark plugs.

And I mean for this particular make/model.

Because it's inside the engine block.

I'm pretty sure I do.Do you need air tools to change the spark plugs on an 03 mitsubishi montero sport?no Do not use air tools. If you use them and are a little new at it you will over tork and screw up the plug



Use a hand wrench and and extensionDo you need air tools to change the spark plugs on an 03 mitsubishi montero sport?you need to get a air wrench with atleast 55 psi. and go to work on it.Do you need air tools to change the spark plugs on an 03 mitsubishi montero sport?The spark plugs are inside the head(I'd assume)? [Can't stop laughing].



I had no idea mitsubishi were such a bunch of motherfriggers!



But to answer your question: never use an impact wrench on an engine bolt (or any powertrain bolt) EVER...impact wrenches=drivetrain only. Use a clic-type torque wrench.

No comments:

Post a Comment