Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change the spark plugs on my peugeot 1.4 306 Meridian 2001 X ?

There is some sort of assembly fitted over the plugs . Does this contain the HT leads/coil etc? It looks like if I remove this I could get at the plugs but I am wary of undoing the wrong nuts.How do I change the spark plugs on my peugeot 1.4 306 Meridian 2001 X ?Hi



You're spot on the money there. Its the direct coil pack you're referring to. There should be 2 or 3 bolts holding the coil pack ontop of the plugs, one at either end and maybe one in the middle, and there may be a little black single wired suppressor secured to one of the end bolts.



Undo them, lift the coil pack off the the plugs (it may put up a fight because its pushed onto the plugs), and then you have access to the plugs.



Very best regards



GeordieHow do I change the spark plugs on my peugeot 1.4 306 Meridian 2001 X ?The coil pack assembly needs removed to access the park plugs.its usually got a protective cover to come off then the pack.Watch out for a small earth wire under one of the nuts.Wiggle it while pulling it up and it will pop out.(It seals onto the spark plugs with the heat.)Then you will see the spark plugs.Hope this helps.How do I change the spark plugs on my peugeot 1.4 306 Meridian 2001 X ?unplug the coil pack which the plug is at the top, then there are two 10mm bolts at the side of the coil pack which one as a sensor bolted onto, which also a 10mm (nut). the coil pack then pulls out to get to the spark plugs which are 16mm

No comments:

Post a Comment