Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 Ford mustang GT ?

I am helping my buddy with his car. We can't locate the spark plugs tho. It's a 4.7 liter, V-8 2002 Ford mustang GT. Any advice would be really appreciated.How do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 Ford mustang GT ?On each side of the intake manifold are individual ignition coils. Spark plus are underneath them.How do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 Ford mustang GT ?find the coil..will have a wire leading to the distributor

its a cap of sorts with 8 wires and one in the center

follow the 8 wires .. they lead to the spark plugs

insert socket and remove old plug. replace socket with new plug

-----------





WTF?





The is no dizzy on a 4.6L. Never has been, never will be.



Duh.How do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 Ford mustang GT ?find the coil..will have a wire leading to the distributor

its a cap of sorts with 8 wires and one in the center

follow the 8 wires .. they lead to the spark plugs

insert socket and remove old plug. replace socket with new plugHow do I change the spark plugs on a 2002 Ford mustang GT ?http://autorepair.about.com/
  • web ftp hosting
  • indian baby girl name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment