Monday, September 19, 2011

How and where do I change spark plugs on a 2001 Cadillac Deville?

1st off, without proper diagnostics you cannot get a proper repair...with that being said



2nd, Cadillacs have the Northstar engine and are not easy engines to work on.



My advice to you would be to take your vehicle to your local dealer and let them perform any diagnostics and repairs. The technicians there have been sent to specialized schools and have the necessary tools to be able to work on these engines.



Good luck and hope this helps.How and where do I change spark plugs on a 2001 Cadillac Deville?start with opening the hood...............How and where do I change spark plugs on a 2001 Cadillac Deville?Check the owners manual. If you don't have one, I found one on this page for the 2001 DeVille

http://cadillacdirectory.com/store/DeVil
  • leave the hairdressers
  • fight man for control of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment